Your mind, body and spirit are all intrinsically entwined – you are what you think. The words we think, the words we say, have profound effects on our state of being, mindset, and our actions.
Choosing to surround ourselves with positivity is vital for all-round healthy wellbeing. These are positive mantras that will help get your mind into a positive state.
Some people call them mantras, others call them affirmations.
What is a mantra?
Mantra comes from the Sanskrit for ‘an instrument of thought’. That is, it is a tool to help the mind.
By repeating a mantra to ourselves we affirm it’s meaning, change our thought process, and instil it into our minds.
A mantra meditation can be an incredibly powerful way to alter your mindset. It is an empowering tool to help overcome negative and damaging thoughts.
Mantras tend to be short, simple enough to remember, and easy to repeat.
Raj has one of the original mantras tattooed on his arm:
“Om namah shivaya” which roughly translated means, strength from within. It is thousands of years old and probably one of the most famous Hindu mantras.
How to use the mantras
Choose the mantras that resonate with you. Perhaps the ones you need to build on in your own life. The ones that might jar with you because you don’t truly believe them yet.
Start your day and end it by repeating some of these mantras to help you strengthen and focus your mind.
If you have moments throughout the day where you have a wobble, something happens, or you mind drifts to a negative place, try repeating your mantras to yourself again.
43 Positive Mantras That Will Change Your Life
1. I love and approve of myself.
2. Today I am full of energy. With energy, I am filled.
3. I am above negative thoughts and actions. I choose peace and positivity.
4. I am talented and strong, I will make the best of today.
5. I am in control of my life, I choose what I put into it.
6. I forgive those who hurt me in the past and peacefully move on from them.
7. I have the qualities needed to be successful. I will be successful.
8. I am full of creative energy, I welcome all new ideas.
9. My work is growing and thriving. I choose abundance.
10. I choose happiness, I am grateful for everything I have.
11. I can conquer my challenges, my potential to succeed is strong.
12. I have courage, I will stand up for myself.
13. I deserve abundance, I welcome prosperity.
14. I am blessed with a loving family and circle of friends.
15. I am confident and acknowledge my self-worth.
16. Difficult times will pass, I believe in brighter times.
17. The universe will support my dreams, they will manifest.
18. I am beauty, charm and grace.
19. I wake up with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
20. I am at peace with all that was, all that is, and all that will be.
21. I follow my intuition, it will keep me safe and sound.
22. I trust myself.
23. I am beautiful and smart, and that is how the world sees me.
24. I trust that this day will bring me joy.
25. My thoughts are my reality, so I think of a bright new day.
26. I follow my dreams no matter what.
27. All problems have a solution.
28. Everything works out for the highest good.
29. I am happy in my own skin and my own circumstances.
30. The past has no power over me anymore.
31. Keep your head up and your heart open.
32. I flow easily with new experiences, challenges and people.
33. I am at home in my body. All is well.
34. All that I seek is already within me.
35. I choose to feel good today.
36. Today I will create a wonderful day.
37. I begin and end today with joy and abundance.
38. I am worth loving, there is love all around me.
39. I accept my power.
40. I choose to be present in all that I do.
41. I love challenges and everything I learn from them.
42. My life is unfolding beautifully.
43. May my heart be kind, my mind be fierce, and my spirit be brave.
And I wish you all the love and peace in seeking a positive mindset.
Get the 'Word of the Year' Worksheet
Get the FREE downloadable worksheet 'How To Choose A Word of the Year', designed to help you focus on the values that matter most in your life.