#BEDN – Introductions

It is finally here! Blog Every Day in November. I must totally crazy to be hosting this challenge again, but then crazy is my middle name. Ok, it isn’t really. But after lots of calls for another Blogging challenge following Blog Every Day in May, I thought six months was a good enough gap. Today’s topic is Introductions. I chose to film a quick video to explain a little bit more about the challenge. Plus, I’m trying to practice my vlogging skills. It was on my 31 before 31 list and time is nearly up! ARGH!

Are you taking part in Blog Every Day in November?

Are you ready for the challenge?

Can’t wait to read everyone’s blog!

1. 1 November 2013 / 7:45 am

Good morning! Looking forward to a month of writing and reading lots of BEDN posts.

Here’s my first – http://wp.me/p2mRWC-3kT

2. Em @ snowingindoors
    1 November 2013 / 8:32 am

Morning! I am impressed with your vlogging skills, I record them, listen to it back and delete it because of all the embarrassment!

Thanks again for this challenge 🙂

• 1 November 2013 / 9:32 am

Oh, believe me, there is plenty of embarrassment. I’m hoping if I just keep trying I’ll eventually get better at it!

3. 1 November 2013 / 9:35 am

Woo for vlogging! It’s genuinely my worst nightmare but you’re is awesome 🙂
    Hope #BEDN goes swimmingly!

4. Jo Winwood
    1 November 2013 / 9:36 am

Great vlog, so looking forward to this challenge!

5. 1 November 2013 / 10:04 am

Excellent vlog Elizabeth. Realistically, I think I’d be stupid to try this – work + college doesn’t leave much time for anythign else, but I will be following along and reading other people’s post. BEDM did so much for me for blogging, I’m excited to see how everyone enjoys it!

6. Fee
    1 November 2013 / 1:17 pm

Great vlog…if I did a vlog I’d be afraid nobody would understand my accent!

Looking forward to #BEDN

7. 1 November 2013 / 7:03 pm

Great vlog, just about to write my first post for the Challenge – thanks for the impetus to get posting daily! It’ll be really interesting to see other blogs too, especially some new ones.

8. 1 November 2013 / 8:18 pm

Yes – totally up for the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration. I’m really looking forward to meeting other bloggers over the course of November!

9. 1 November 2013 / 10:13 pm

Hello – we’ve just published our first post for BEDN and are very excited about the challenge for the next month…!

10. 3 November 2013 / 12:22 am

Thanks for organising it Elizabeth! And for thinking up all the cool topics 🙂
    Looking forward to both writing and reading lots of blog posts for #BEDN! x

11. Pingback: #BEDN > There is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel | National UK Blog Awards 2014 | THE ONLY BLOG AWARDS PROGRAMME FOR INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL ACROSS THE UK