10 Things You May Not Know About Me

It’s vlog time again! I’ve made a short three minute video for my contribution to today’s Blog Every Day in November topic, 10 Things. Here is 10 thing you may not know about me. It’s very silly. Sorry about that.

httpv://youtu.be/m3v_5ky6rg4

Happy Thursday!

1. Fee
    7 November 2013 / 11:15 am

Haha. I used to do something similar with the flowers except putting it in jars of water to make ‘perfume’ . How we are not millionaires with our fantastic entrepreneurial endeavours I’ll never know 🙂

2. 7 November 2013 / 11:54 am

I think the quarter life crisis turned into something quite amazing! Gosh, wish I’d had the balls to do something like that. Respect!
    Guessing all that water is why your skin looks so lovely. (If I may be so personal???!)
    Oh yes, different levels of ‘blankie comfiness’, I know exactly where you’re coming from!
    Z xx

3. 7 November 2013 / 1:55 pm

‘Different degrees of snuggliness’ Oh I know exactly what you mean! I keep buying blankets too and no-one ever understands. ‘But you already have five, why do you need another one of the same?’ But they’re never the same, right? 😉

Great video!

4. 7 November 2013 / 8:14 pm

LOVE bourbon biscuits (although gingernuts are my favourite) but hate sweaty heat! I like to be comfortably warm in the sunshine 🙂

5. 7 November 2013 / 8:54 pm

This was fun! Disagree with #6, hate hot sweaty summers!

6. 7 November 2013 / 11:24 pm

I’m pretty sure I’m on the way to having a blanket basket the way I’m going. Ha ha. Blankets are amazing. Great video! 🙂 x

7. Emily Jayne
    8 November 2013 / 11:53 am

This is super cute 🙂

Although I can’t understand how we are friends when you are so wrong about so many things – Sweaty heat? No coffee? Outrage! 😉 x

8. 8 November 2013 / 11:59 am

Hahaha, I love this video. It is so very you. 🙂 I also love blankets!!