Spending time with other Bloggers always leaves me feeling inspired and energised. This weekend I had a lovely afternoon of cocktails and tapas with a few of my bloggy friends from Birmingham. We had a good natter about the events in Birmingham we have been to, or are going to. We talked about Blognix and ideas for a future event. We discussed our blogs and we mused about Birmingham in general. It was a generally uplifting afternoon, and it has just spurred me on some more with my brainstorming for Blognix.
If you follow me on twitter, Google+ or signed up for the Blognix newsletters you will already know that I have set up a special Google+ page for Blognix along with a Twitter profile. The next stage of Blognix will be a series of Google+ Hangouts featuring some of the most inspiring and brilliant Bloggers in the country, sharing a bit of their awesomeness with us. The idea is to share and celebrate the positive side of Blogging. I will reveal more details soon. It is very exciting! For now, you can keep up to date with Blognix news and happening on Google+ and Twitter. Or sign up for the mailing list. It’s going to be a good’un!
the latest on Rosalilium:
- Blog Chat: To monetise or not to monetise?
- Day Trip to Hereford
- Family Barbecue
- Hotel La Tour: Afternoon Tea for Two
- August Awesomeness
- Birmingham with my Sister
- Blog Chat: WordPress vs. Blogger
- Recipe: Super-easy Spicy Potato Wedges
- Birmingham: Asha’s Restaurant
- Recipe: Lemon and Garlic Broccoli
- Vintage-inspired work spaces – Mathilde heart Manech
- Dirty Pirate Popsicles – Endless Simmer
- Gorgeous navy quilted handbag – Nordstrom
- Awesome vintage TV turned into a liquor cabinet – the DIY Adventures
- Amazing CV designs – Mashable
- How to write a kick-ass bio – Alexandra Franzen
- my new favourite indie coffee shop in Birmingham
- eating broccoli (weird, I know)
- knowing that blackberries are coming into season
- making plans for Blognix
- the boyf suprising me with a bag of chocolate buttons
hope you’ve had a rad weekend!
Get the 'Word of the Year' Worksheet
Get the FREE downloadable worksheet 'How To Choose A Word of the Year', designed to help you focus on the values that matter most in your life.