It’s been a busy old week on Rosalilium. I launched the Blog Every Day in May (#BEDM) challenge and have been completely surprised and overwhelmed by the response. At the last count we have 213 Bloggers taking part. It’s nut. Insane. I never imagined this challenge would be popular. It’s been so exciting to read lots of new blogs and it is satisfying to know that my topics calendar is providing some much needed inspiration and direction. I love reading how each subject is interpreted differently. It’s brilliant. One of my favourite topics so far as been the Day in the Life. I love reading about the mundane details of other peoples daily lives. It really is fascinating. So on this weeks Recap post I have shared 5 of my favourite Day in the Life posts from the Blog Every Day in May challenge.
- Car Boot Finds Pt 32
- Ready for Blog Every Day in May #BEDM
- More April Awesomeness
- 5 Lines: This is me…
- Birmingham Blognix coming soon…
- Spring is Here!
- Interior Inspiration: A Wishlist
- A Day in my Life
- Five Favourite Blogs (again)
- Fit and Healthy
- A Day in the Life – Under a Glass Sky
- A Day in the Life – Olive and Harry
- A Day in the Life – Unfamiliar Ceiling
- A Day in the Life – Making Living Doing
- A Day in the Life – This Girl Is…
- feeling the wind in my hair
- the huge response to Blog Every Day in May
- organising Blognix
- listening to Radio 6Music
- painting my nails blue
Hope you have had a rad week!
Get the 'Word of the Year' Worksheet
Get the FREE downloadable worksheet 'How To Choose A Word of the Year', designed to help you focus on the values that matter most in your life.