Well, this week has been full of some lovely surprises. First, I am super excited that so many lovely folks are taking up the Blog Every Day in May challenge. I wasn’t sure how well my idea would go down but I didn’t imagine so many would be receptive to the idea. I feel a little community growing already. I’m going to get a twitter list together so we can all share our posts every day. And it will be great to see how everyone interprets the topic each day. I am very excited about it all.
I have also been surprised by the support I have received for selling my ebay stuff. Thank you to all the folk who have retweeted my links to be ebay items and giving me a chance to make a few more pennies. I still have a few vintage dresses for sale this week and I’ll get some more stuff up this week, if you’re interested.
Here’s a recap of the latest stuff I blogged about and enjoyed this week:
- Recipe: Shepherd’s Pie with Slow Roasted Lamb
- 91 Magazine: New Issue and Contributor (me!)
- DIY: Gold Dipped Pudding Pots
- Blog Every Day in May
- Be rad, buy my stuff!
- Inside One Sheepish Girl’s Creative Life – Kyla Roma – super inspiring lady
- Sorbets & Ice Cream – Pretty Much Penniless – gorgeous outfit!
- Crochet 101 – Oh Gosh Em – this makes me want to learn to crochet already
- Peanut Butter Bacon Pancakes – Joy the Baker – these sounds a-mazing!
- White Wash – eat.sleep.wear – these photos make me desperate for some sunshine.
- all the awesome folk who have signed up for Blog Every Day in May
- selling stuff on ebay
- beautiful flowers
- meeting other Bloggers