Here’s a recap of the past week on Rosalilium. I am getting my blog mojo back again and I have lots of fun stuff lined up for the coming week. Hoorah! I’ve not been reading as many blogs lately as I have no internet in my new place. But I’m popping in here and there to keep up with all the latest happenings. Hope you had a great weekend!
Last week on Rosalilium:
- Giles Deacon for Avenue 32
- Finest Imaginary Winner
- Fave Pinterest Boards: Pretty Kitchens
- Pamper Day: Marriott Birmingham
- Ebay Love: Get Involved!
- Outfit: Spring Floral Dress
- To Italy, With Love – SF Girl Bay – totally makes me want to hop on a plane.
- Elizabeth – Melissa Righero – not only my namesake but a cracking outfit
- be happy – Tattly – awesome temporary tattoo – I totally need this one.
- Kerrie Brown Lighting – decor8 – so bright, so pretty
- Office Makeover– Design Love Fest – oh, it’s so fresh and bright and pretty
- bowls of chorizo linguine with a garlic and chilli tomato sauce – it’s pretty much all I have eaten this week.
- walking along the canal in the sunshine
- washing up – keeping my apartment tidy is good for the mind
- selling my stuff on ebay – it’s cathartic
- the simple things magazine – I’ve been dipping into it all week and it’s still my favourite mag
Has there been anything in particular that is making you happy in the past week?
Image credit: Tattly
Get the 'Word of the Year' Worksheet
Get the FREE downloadable worksheet 'How To Choose A Word of the Year', designed to help you focus on the values that matter most in your life.