- Box of Salted Caramels – Hotel Chocolat – £12
- Handmade Honey Baked Fig Scented Candle – Not on the High Street – £9.50
- Cat Ears Ring – HidenSeek Etsy shop – £32
- French Connection Red Dress – Ebay – £40 (down from £120)
- Mary Portas Waterfall Necklace – Ebay – £60 (down from £150)
- Glitter Heel Shoes – Dorothy Perkins – £38 (and there’s a 20% discount on at the moment)
- So Fxxking Special Pencils – The Big Hurumph on Etsy – £6.50
- Le Creuset Casserole Pot in Cerise – Amazon – £81.55 (down from £115)
- Orla Kiely Stole – Uni Qlo – £9.90
- Vanities Bath and Shower Gel – Penhaglions – £25
After being so spoilt for my birthday last month I am hardly in a position to be expecting wonderful, lavish gifts for Valentine’s Day next week, but a girl can always dream, right? And sometimes a spot of fantasy shopping is good for the soul.
Despite the January sales being well and truly over there are still some discounts floating around the tinterweb at the moment. I was particularly surprised to see so many brand discounts on ebay. I had gone on to buy some supplies for a future product and accidentally found the women’s clothing section. I mean, 40 quid for that gorgeous red dress! Bargain.
My favourite, of course, are the ‘you’re so fucking special’ pencils. As a Radiohead fan I think these are pretty cool and yet they are entirely appropriate for Valentine’s Day too. Kind of.
The one item I will almost certainly end up with is the Salted Caramels from Hotel Chocolat. 12 quid and in my belly next week. Yep. Even if I do sneak them in myself.
Anyone else getting into the romantic spirit this Valentine’s Day?
I think we are just doing Valentine’s Cards, takeaway and a DVD.