Outfit: 1960’s Ice Cream Parlour

Yesterday I got rather excited at the prospect of Spring and sunshine and lovely stuff. This is quite clearly reflected in my sartorial decision-making where I thought I should wear as many bright colours as possible and top it off with a stripy blazer.

Coral pleated skirt, yellow vintage blouse, stripy blazer and mint green nails. Yeah. I like it.

full length outfitoutfit close upfacewindsweptoutfit(Outfit – Blazer: H&M, Blouse: Vintage, Skirt: Primark, Nails: Rimmel)

WIWT

I am loving my mint nail varnish. It was one of those I need a pick-me-up purchase. Nail varnish is always a good little buy when you are low on funds but in need of some retail therapy. This new Rimmel colour is called Peppermint and apparently has Lycra in it! How does that even work?

The burning question is… colour or neutrals, which camp are you in?

1. Nics Notebook
    2 March 2012 / 11:33 am

Oooh I love it! I knew I was going to even by the title haha! I have a similar colour nail varnish from Barry M, must check to see if there is Lycra in mine.. 🙂 x

2. 2 March 2012 / 10:54 pm

Colour! it’s all about the colour for me. Love your outfit, especially the nails! 🙂 xx

3. 3 March 2012 / 1:11 am

You are adorable! This is one of my all time favorite outfits. Love the colors!

4. 4 March 2012 / 2:07 pm

YAY Spring!

You look lovely! SO cheerful. And very ice-cream parlourish.

So, one question? Where is my ginger beer float?

5. Emma
    4 March 2012 / 2:39 pm

Colours all the time!! Im too messy for neutrals & too pale for them too. I do have a tendency to wear a lot of black/grey in winter tho.

Love your nail varnish. But what I really want to know is what shoes are you wearing!?!

6. Cley
    6 March 2012 / 2:29 pm

Your great on colors! You know what to match on another. You look very gorgeous on that.. Thanks for sharing this! Keep up the good work!

7. 6 March 2012 / 5:19 pm

Colour! 🙂 Love the combo… and I think I have that nail polish too… and yes, where the heck is the lycra??

8. Emily Jayne