Three Jelly Moulds and a Wardrobe: SOLD!

yellow enamel coffee pot

Nearly a fortnight in and I’ve made a few sales in my little vintage shop, Three Jelly Moulds and a Wardrobe. I cannot even begin to tell you how exciting it is to see the ‘SOLD‘ email pop into my Inbox. It is such a pleasure to print out the orders, pack up the vintage items, wrap them as carefully as possible and send them on their way to their new home. I really do love imagining how each vintage piece is used, or placed, or loved in it’s new home.

These are some of the items that have sold at Three Jelly Moulds and a Wardrobe, and I have to admit that a lot of them were my favourites! But once their gone their gone!

yellow enamel coffee potvintage green glass bowlhalina super 8 cameravintage owl spoonvintage red enamel coffee pot

If you want to have a peek at the most recently SOLD items check out the Three Jelly Moulds and a Wardrobe facebook page. New items are to be added in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled.

And again, thank you lovely wonderful readers for all your support and encouragement. You make every minute of this worth it!

• Emily Jayne

So glad to hear it’s all going well! There really is nothing like that little ‘sold’ email is there? 🙂

• Lori Smith

Going to have a rummage now. By the way, if you get hold of any pretty storage tins and/or anything with pigs on it, please let me know 🙂

• Elizabeth

Pretty tins and pigs. Got it. 😉

I do have a few tins going up on the shop later.

x

• threesmallapples

I LOVE my dessert glasses. And so well packaged. I’m going to do a little blog about them, they are far too pretty for me not to.

xx

• Elizabeth

Hoorah! I am so pleased you like them.
      x

• Zoë {Conversation Pieces}

Yay! I’m so happy for you! 🙂 Bet the new owners are super pleased with them too! x

• Siobhan

Wonderful news – so glad the shop is going well. Also I loved the yellow coffee pots but as we don’t drink coffee was not sure I could justify them. Gorgeous things!

• Amelia

well done! Lovely shop, just had a quick peak. I might be back buying some bits if I sell lots of art at my opening night tomorrow 😉

Amelia.x