Outfit: Winter Orange and Teal

portrait of outfit

There is nothing like a big woolly jumper to make you feel happy in the winter. Thankfully it is rather mild out at the moment, so I was able to get without a coat here. Although I wouldn’t be keen to stay out for long without my layers. This vintage orange jumper is my current favourite winter warmer, I wear it constantly. And yesterday my birthday present to myself arrived from Tatty Devine, new earrings!

Sorry about the first image, all of the full length pictures are out of focus, and I’ve only just realised. Doh! That’s shivering in the cold for ya!

full photo of outfitOutfit – Jumper:Vintage, Skirt:Ebay, Tights:New Look, Boots:New Look, Earrings:Tatty Devine)

portrait of outfitI received some money at Christmas from relatives, so I popped into New Look last week on a whim. To my surprise I found 3 pairs of shoes for a total of £27. Amazing! And they are all really comfortable too, so double hoorah indeed. These boots are one of these pairs. I love them, and they are exactly the casual boots I’ve been looking for.
I love blue and brown together. I have a feeling it is one of those fashion ‘don’t’s but breaking rules is one of my favourite things.

Have you had any successful January Sales buys yet? Do share on your successes.

• thebabywife

I LOVE that jumper!!

• Lisa-Marie

I love it! You look soooooo cosy!

Love the boots too. Blue and brown are a fairly classic combination!

• Fran

This jumper is absolutely incredible!!!

• Dancing Branflake

Nope! Blue and brown are awesome together! Lovely jumper!

• Zoë {Conversation Pieces}

Very cheery 🙂 Been avoiding the sales really… trying to be good and save money, but also because I’m a little tubbier than normal so not much point buying new stuff if I’m hoping to be less so soon! (I’ll just keep telling myself that!) 😉 Happy 2012 btw x

• Jessie in Fashion Limbo

Love that jumper 🙂 I bought a pair of very similar working boots from New Look last year, well, actually, as in the A/W 2010 season, and they are still looking great, worn, but that adds to their charm, so I’m pretty impressed by the quality of said booties. Your ones are very pretty by the way

• Nikki

Really love the outfit! I hate that people go for more drab colours in winter, it just makes me feel worse. That jumper looks super cosy – LOVE it!

• Rachel

loving orange and teal! the jumper is gorgeous and those boots look sooo comfy!

• Kat got the cream

That jumper makes me smile, I love mustard and it looks soooo cosy. I haven’t been in New Look for ages and I’ve always steered clear of the shoes as I presumed they’d be too hurty for me nowadays but will have to rethink, those boots are great!